Academic Enrichment Center
Welcome to the Academic Enrichment Center (AEC). Our goal is to help any student succeed academically and holistically while at Taylor and beyond. We provide a variety of services and support to help students, including:
- Academic skills such as preparing for tests, note taking, and time management
- Support services/accommodations to help students with any disability or chronic illness need
- Course-specific tutoring through our peer tutor program
- Writing support through the Writing Center
- Transitional support and orientation to college through First-Year Experience
The AEC faculty and staff are trained professionals who care deeply about students and helping them develop holistically into life-long learners. We invite all students to seek us out to use our resources for any type of academic help and support they may need.